There are a few things you need to know in order to clean your top load LG washing machine properly. First, you should always refer to the user manual that came with your machine in order to determine the best way to clean it. Second, you will need to gather a few supplies including white vinegar, baking soda, and a soft cloth.
With these items, you can effectively remove any build-up or residue from your washing machine.
LG Top Load Washing Machine: Tub Clean Function Process
- Start by unplugging your washing machine from the wall outlet
- Next, remove any laundry that may be inside the washer
- Locate the bleach dispenser and pour bleach into it
- Fill the rest of the washer with hot water and let it agitate for a few minutes before pausing it
- Let the washer sit for an hour so that the bleach can do its job in disinfecting and cleaning your machine
- After an hour has passed, restart your washer on a regular cycle to rinse out all of the bleach residue
How to Select Tub Clean on Lg Washer
If your LG washer has a “Tub Clean” cycle, it’s important to know how to select and use it properly. Here are some tips:
1. The Tub Clean cycle should only be used when the washer is empty.
Do not put any laundry in the machine before starting the cycle. 2. Select the Tub Clean cycle on your washer’s control panel. Make sure that the water temperature is set to hot and that the wash time is set for at least 30 minutes.
3. Add around two cups of bleach or a similar cleaning solution to the machine’s dispenser drawer. Close the drawer and start the Tub Clean cycle. 4. Let the Tub Clean cycle run its course, then open up the washer door and allow everything to air out for at least an hour before using it again for laundry purposes.
How Do You Clean a Top Loading Dirty Washing Machine?
If your top loading washing machine is starting to look a little dirty, it’s important to clean it on a regular basis. Here are some tips on how to clean a top loading dirty washing machine:
1. Start by unplugging the washing machine from the power outlet.
2. Remove any clothes or laundry items from the washing machine. 3. Take out the detachable parts of the washing machine, such as the detergent dispenser and fabric softener dispenser.
Add 1/2 cup of baking soda to the water and stir gently. 5. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes before draining it completely from the washing machine. Discard the water properly down a drain or sink (do not pour it outside).
6. Wipe down all areas of the now-empty washing machine with a clean cloth dipped in white vinegar diluted with water (1 part vinegar to 4 parts water). This will help remove any soap scum buildup and disinfectant residue inside the washer tub. Rinse well with fresh water after cleaning with vinegar solution.
The acidic nature of vinegar can damage some types of plastic, so avoid using it on any removable plastic parts like hoses or knobs – just stick to cleaning surfaces like enamel or stainless steel inside the washer tub itself..
Can I Use Vinegar to Clean My Lg Washing Machine?
Yes, you can use vinegar to clean your LG washing machine. Simply add 1 cup of vinegar to a bowl and place it in the washing machine. Run the machine on a regular cycle and the vinegar will help to break down any build-up that may be present in the machine.
What Do I Put in My Lg Washer to Clean It?
If you’re wondering how to clean your LG washer, there are a few things you’ll need: white vinegar, baking soda, and a cleaning cloth. First, run your washer on the empty cycle with hot water. Then, add 1 cup of white vinegar to the detergent compartment.
Next, sprinkle 1/2 cup of baking soda around the inside of the tub. Finally, wipe down the inside of the tub with a damp cleaning cloth. That’s it!
By following these simple steps, you can keep your LG washer clean and fresh.
If you have a top load LG washing machine, you may be wondering how to clean it. There are a few things you can do to keep your machine clean and running smoothly. First, you should wipe down the outside of the machine with a damp cloth.
Then, you’ll need to clean the detergent dispenser and fabric softener dispenser. You can do this by running hot water through them and then wiping them down with a cloth. Finally, you should run an empty load with just hot water and vinegar to remove any build-up from the inside of the machine.