Vacuuming is the process of cleaning a room or area by using a vacuum cleaner. It can be used to clean carpets, floors and other surfaces.
Vacuums are available in different sizes and shapes, depending on their intended use. The most common types include upright vacuums, hand-held vacuums, stick vacs, canister vacs, bagless vacs, and robotic vacs.
Whatever the type, they all work similarly. They have an electric motor that turns a fan inside a cylinder. This creates suction which pulls dirt and dust into the machine through a hose. The dirt then passes through filters before being collected in a bin at the bottom of the machine.
The main difference between models is how much power they have, what attachments they come with, and whether they have wheels or not. Some vacuums also have additional features such as crevice tools, cyclones, brushes, and HEPA filters.
How to use a vacuum cleaner?
Before you start using your new vacuum cleaner for the first time, it’s important to know how to use it properly. You need to make sure that you don’t damage any part of the machine, so follow these steps:
1) Turn off the switch on the back of the unit.
2) Make sure that there is no object under the nozzle of the vacuum cleaner. If there is anything underneath, turn off the machine immediately.
3) Remove the plug from the wall socket.
4) Unplug the cord from the vacuum cleaner.
5) Put the lid down over the opening where the dirty air comes out.
6) Place the vacuum cleaner on its side, pointing away from you.
7) Hold the handle firmly but gently.
8) Lift up the front of the vacuum cleaner and pull the trigger.
9) Keep pulling until the dirt has been sucked up. Then release the trigger.
10) Repeat this step several times until the entire floor has been cleaned.
11) When finished, put the vacuum cleaner back together again and store it safely.
The following video will show you how to use a vacuum cleaner: