We know that rust is a problem in many areas of your home. WD-40 Rust Release Specialist Penetrant Spray is designed to penetrate deep into metal surfaces and remove stubborn rust stains. The penetrating formula helps prevent the formation of new rust and removes existing rust before it can become an issue.
The WD-40 Rust Release Specialists Penetrant Spray is a great way to keep your home metal products looking beautiful for years to come. It’s easy to use; just spray on where you see rust and let dry. The penetrating formula will help prevent future rust problems and clean up any old rust stains. You’ll love how quickly this product works!
WD-40’s new Rust Remover is available as a ready-to-use aerosol or a concentrated formula.
What is WD-40 specialist rust release penetrant spray, and how it works?
The WD-40 Specialized Rust Remover is an industrial-strength, penetrating rust remover for steel, aluminum, copper, and stainless steel, which can be used on all types of metal surfaces. It contains the active ingredients: citric acid, sodium hydroxide, and water.
The WD-40 brand has been around since 1941. They’re known for their high-quality lubricants, but they also offer other products such as cleaning sprays, degreasers, and even air fresheners. Their slogan “It takes care of everything” reflects their wide range of offerings.
WD-40 specializes in rust removal because they have found over time that this product works best at removing surface rust from metal surfaces. The WD-40 Rust Remover will not work well if you need to remove corrosion underneath coatings like paint.
WD-40 uses a proprietary blend of chemicals to break down rust and dissolve the iron oxide (rust) layer. This helps prevent the formation of more rust and keeps the metal surface free from rusting again.
This video will show you how WD-40 Specialist Rust Remover works.
WD-40 Specialist Features:
- Penetrates deep into crevices, threads, and seams.
- Ideal for nuts, bolts, threads, locks, and rusted chains.
- Safe on plastic, rubber, and metal.
- Leaves behind a protective layer.
- Helps prevent rust and corrosion from re-forming.
- Blu torch technology penetrates rust 2x faster.
How do I apply WD-40 specialist rust remover?
You should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using WD-40. However, here are some general guidelines for applying WD-40:
- Use a clean, lint-free cloth to wipe off excess residue after application.
- Wait until the solution dries completely before handling.
- Do not leave the solution on the metal surface longer than necessary.
- Do not apply WD-40 to any part of the body.
To get the most out of your WD-40 Rust Removers, try these tips:
- Always wear rubber gloves when working with WD-40 specialist.
- Keep the area being treated cool. If possible, cover the area with plastic wrap or put it under running cold water.
- Never use WD-40 specialist on painted surfaces.
- Avoid getting a WD-40 specialist on fabrics and carpets.
- Be sure to test a small section of the metal first.
- After treating the entire surface, allow it to dry thoroughly before moving anything else near it.
- To protect against possible damage, don’t use WD-40 on hot surfaces.
- Don’t store WD-40 in direct sunlight.
- WD-40 does not contain alcohol, so it won’t affect stain-resistant finishes.
Is WD-40 safe to use?
Yes! WD-40 is made up of a variety of natural and synthetic ingredients. All ingredients are approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
How long does WD-40 last?
WD-40 lasts indefinitely. You can keep using it without worrying about losing its effectiveness.
Where can I buy WD-40 Specialist Rust Removal?
You can find WD-40 Specialist Rust Release at Amazon.com. It’s available in both 4 oz and 8 oz bottles.
Will WD-40 Specialist Remove Rust From Metal Surfaces?
Yes, WD-40 Specialist Rust Remover removes rust from metal surfaces. It’s designed specifically for this purpose.
How Much Does WD-40 Specialist Rust Cleaner Cost?
WD 40 Specialist Rust Cleaner costs around $14 per 11 oz bottle.
Alternatives of WD-40 specialists:
There are many alternatives to WD-40 specialists. Here are some of them:
Rustoleum De-Rusting Spray – Rustoleum offers an easy way to de-rust steel and aluminum surfaces. It contains no petroleum solvents or harsh abrasives.
Krylon Rust Preventative – Krylon has a wide range of products to help eliminate rust problems. Their Rust Preventative works well on all metals, including stainless steel, cast iron, copper, brass, and galvanized steel.
Advanced Protective Rust Destroyer – It is a non-abrasive cleaner that will restore the original shine of steel, aluminum, bronze, copper, and zinc.
WD-40 Specialist Rust Removing Spray is an excellent choice for rust removal. It’s easy to use and effective. It’s highly recommended to everyone who wants to clean rusty metal parts.